Lunch and Dinner Valentine’s Day
Food from the heart…Valentine’s Day
Imagine this… a romantic moody candle-lit restaurant, decorated in the informal style of an Ankaran village. Fezs hanging on the bare brick walls, giant screens separating the spaces and cosy banquettes to sink into.
Then imagine a beautifully contemporary mezze platter to share between two, with all the trappings of a Mediterranean feast. The slow-cooked and wood –fire aromatic main courses and sides of your dreams, and a dessert that is every sweet-tooth’s fantasy, veiled in Persian fairy floss. Plenty of local wines by the glass, then Turkish coffee and a cocktail to finish the perfect Valentine’s dinner for two.
Count the positives
- Contemporary menus, eclectic food presentation
- One of Melbourne’s leading modern Turkish restaurants
- Staff that are friendly and attentive, but sensitive to your need for a quiet night for two.
- A unique and romantic setting
- An extensive wine list with plenty of ‘by-the-glass’ offerings
- Easy parking
- Central, Brighton Road Elwood location
- Heated al fresco dining on Brighton Road promenade for balmy summer evenings
- ‘Sharing is caring’….with our Four Course Sofra menus $65.
Lezzet will be the destination for romantics this St Valentine’s Day, for so many reasons – so show your love in a stylish and memorable way.
If you’re ‘staying in’ to set the scene, on St Valentine’s Day, pick up some dishes from our take away menu and serve yourself at home in your own romantic setting.
St Valentine’s Day Sunday 14th February